Inspired by Yelena Bosovik at yelenabosovik.com I’m creating my own 101 in 1001 list. It’s a list of things to do in 2.75 years. Let’s go.
Start: November 14, 2013
End: August 11, 2016
1. Come up with 101 things.
2. Read the entire bible.
3. Travel to 5 new cities. (0/5)
4. Visit the creation museum.
5. Reach 1,000 followers on my blog.
6. Make a generous donation (of money, time, services, or whatever) to 3 charities. (0/3)
7. Buy our first house.
8. Have a proper dinner party.
9. Assemble a cute gift basket for someone just because.
10. Learn calligraphy.
11. Watch 5 Audrey Hepburn films. (0/5)
12. Visit the zoo for the first time.
13. Collect 10 pretty coffee table books. (0/10)
14. Write a contributing piece for another blog.
15. Learn a favorite piece of music on piano.
16. Gut out my wardrobe, donate/sell, and rebuild.
Find a bible study group (on or offline…preferably offline) with fellow young mothers/wives.
18. Give up a guilty pleasure for a full month. Chocolate, coffee, coke, etc.
19. Do yoga every morning for a month.
20. Start a bible study journal.
21. Begin tot school for baby girl.
22. Complete The Love Dare with my husband.
23. Start a family devotion time.
24. Have a tan.
25. Send out a family Christmas card.
26. Start a family tradition for Christmas.
27. Go to the state fair.
28. Write 10 handwritten letters. (0/10)
29. Re-brand this blog, have a custom theme built, & allow God to work through me in glorifying Him with this blog.
30. Participate in a brew session.
31. Buy a curriculum set for baby girl.
32. Take an online class in a biblical subject from a legit christian college.
33. Leave the country.
34. Take an e-course in a subject that interests me.
35. Attend a homeschooling conference.
36. Go to church for 10 straight weeks.
37. Run 1 mile without stopping.
38. Take baby girl to the beach for the first time.
39. Have baby girl’s first birthday celebration.
40. Buy a random old couple’s dinner at a restaurant and have server give them a note from us.